Home » Antibiotics » Servambutol
Pay with Bitcoin and get 10% discount! Click here.
|There are no products to list in this category.
Brand Names: Servambutol
Servambutol is used for:
Generic Name: Ethambutol
Treating tuberculosis (TB) infections of the lung along with other medicines. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Servambutol is an antibacterial agent. It works by stopping the growth of TB cells, which results in cell death.
Do NOT use Servambutol if:
you are allergic to any ingredient in Servambutol
- you have inflammation of the optic nerve (optic neuritis), you cannot determine if you are having vision changes, or you are unable to report vision changes to your doctor or health care provider
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Servambutol:
Some medical conditions may interact with Servambutol . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have gouty arthritis or are having a gout attack
- if you have cataracts, recurrent eye inflammation, or eye problems caused by diabetes (diabetic retinopathy)
- if you have kidney or liver problems
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Servambutol . However, no specific interactions with Servambutol are known at this time.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Servambutol may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.