Home » Skin Care » Duofilm
Pay with Bitcoin and get 25% discount! Click here.
|There are no products to list in this category.
Brand Name: Duofilm
Generic Name: Salicylic Acid
Duofilm Liquid For removal of common and plantar warts. Common warts can be easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface. Plantar wart can be recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern. Safe and reliable removal of common and plantar warts. Cover-up discs protect warts as they heal.
Salicylic Acid 17% (W/W).
Castor Oil; Ethyl Lactate; Flexible Collodion; Polybutene; (Contains Alcohol 18% V/V and Ether 53% V/V Flexible Collodion).
Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry thoroughly. Apply one drop at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry. Self-adhesive cover-up discs may be used to conceal wart. Repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
• For external use only.
• Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
• Do not use: if you have diabetes; if you have poor blood circulation; on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened; on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
• When using this product: if product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes; do not inhale vapors. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.