Alamin M Forte capsule contains amino acids and minerals that aid brain function and overall health. The main ingredients of the Alamin M Forte Capsule are copper sulfate pentahydrate, manganese sulfate monohydrate, light magnesium oxide, Selenium, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-lysine HCL, L-Phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-valine, L-Tryptophan, and L-Methionine. While each of these components serves a specific purpose, when they work together, they positively impact a person’s health and reduce the risk of various health conditions, including physical and mental weakness and lethargy (lack of energy and enthusiasm). It also helps with immunity.
- Alamin M Forte Capsule is a dietary supplement that promotes overall health.
- It’s a combination of amino acids and minerals necessary for overall health.
- Amino acids are necessary for vitamin and mineral absorption. These body-building blocks aid in the proper growth and development of organs.
- L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-lysine HCL, L-Phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-valine, L-Tryptophan, and L-Methionine are amino acids that aid in the production of energy.
- Minerals are required for the body’s health. The body uses minerals for various functions, including bone, muscle, heart, and brain health.
- Effectively boosts immunity.
- Alamin M Forte capsules also replenish a variety of nutritional deficiencies.
- It is used as a supplement to treat a variety of chronic illnesses.
- Ensures proper blood circulation in all body cells.
- Maintains the proper operation of the central nervous system.
Directions for Use
Swallow it as a whole with water. The recommended dosage of Alamin M Forte Capsule is one capsule twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Upset stomach
- Always read the leaflet or label instructions with the product before consuming this medicine or seek medical advice from a physician.
- Only attempt to take on your own after consulting the doctor first.
- Do not share your medication with anyone. Dose and dosing intervals may vary for each individual.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep your doctor informed about your medical condition and all the medications you are taking to rule out any adverse effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.
L-Leucine, L Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Therionine, L-Valine, L-Tryptophan, L-Methionine, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate, Magnesium Sulphate Monohydrate, Light Magnesium Oxide, Selenium.
There are no reviews yet.