Blueberry (the generic version of Viagra) is an ED remedy not identified by a renowned name like Viagra – it is simply the trade name owned by Pfizer. Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Blueberry Sildenafil tablets.
What is Sildenafil?
Sildenafil, also known as Viagra, is a popular drug that treats erectile dysfunction in men. It works by preventing the breakdown of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate), allowing better blood flow to the penis during sexual arousal.
Although sildenafil can help treat ED in some cases, it’s essential to understand how the drug works and if you should use it. Here’s an overview of how sildenafil works, what it treats, and its potential side effects.
Sildenafil is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. It works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of blood vessels in parts of the body, allowing for increased blood flow to particular areas. Sildenafil is available in tablet form, taken orally throughout prescribed times.
- Used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction.
- Used to help with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- It can be taken orally and comes in easy-swallow tablets.
- Works by increasing blood flow to certain areas of the body.
- Lower risk of side effects such as headache, vision changes, stomach upset, and flushing.
- It helps men achieve stronger erections more quickly when aroused.