Etilaam (Etizolam) 1 mg
$99.00 – $159.00
Generic Name: Etizolam
Shipped from Singapore
Etizolam is a benzodiazepine drug which is mainly used in the treatment of anxiety disorders and insomnia conditions. They primarily work as a Central Nervous System Depressant. The drug is available in markets of India, Japan, Italy whereas it is not sold/permitted in the United States. Get to know how Etizolam works, its side effects, precautions, and contraindications where Etizolam is not suggested.
How does the medication work?
Etizolam works by increasing the action of GABA which is a chemical messenger to depress the abnormal or hyperactive nerve cell activities in the brain.
Know Etizolam uses and benefits
The drug is mainly used to treat the following cases of:
- Anxiolytic drug
Etizolam is also used to treat cases of Secondary psycho-somatic illnesses like
- A headache
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Etizolam drug Side Effects to be taken care of while consumption
Some side effects of Etizolam are as follows:
- Decrease inattentiveness
- Impaired coordination of body leading to injuries and falls
- Drowsiness throughout the day
- A headache and vertigo
- Confusion state of mind
- Slurred speech
- Muscle weakness and sleepiness
- Stomach discomfort and pain
- Memory problems and excessive salivation
- Changes in libido
- Loss of control of arms and legs
- Visual disturbances
The long-term side effects of the drug are:
- Loss of appetite
- Lack of sex drive
- The continuous state of Depression
- Society Phobia
- Stress and Anhedonia (The inability to experience any pleasure)
If any of these symptoms appear severely or even rarely then immediately consult your doctor.
The medication must be taken as advised and prescribed by the doctor. In case of a missed dose, the person must take the missed dose as soon as he recalls it. If the next dosage schedule has arrived then you must skip the missed dose and continue with the prescription as usual.
Be Careful with Contraindications
The Etizolam overdose can cause serious issues like:
- The drug must not be consumed for over a period of four weeks or more, or it develops a habit of habituation or addiction.
- The medicine tends to show lesser effective with time if taken continuously for more than a month.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when you are consuming the drug, or it may cause problems while driving. The drowsiness developed, as a result, may lead to accidents on the road.
- Consuming Etizolam by patients suffering from liver and kidney problem is dangerous.
- Inform the doctor prior if you are consuming the drug during your pregnancy or planning to conceive.
- If an old patient is consuming the drug, then you must take a prior suggestion from the doctor.
Etizolam Drug Interactions
The drug has shown possible interactions with following medications:
- Itragreat 100mg Capsule
- Azibey 200mg Suspension
- Danavir 600mg Tablet
- Alicin 200mg Suspension
The drug shows possible side effects and is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Drug Allergy
- Porphyria conditions
- Myasthenia gravis
- Narrow-angle glaucoma