Sildigra 50 mg Sildenafil (50mg generic Viagra) for your ED treatment
|Shipping time||7-14 days|
|Lasts||up to 4 – 6 hours|
|Starts In||30-60 min|
Sildenafil 50 mg tablet
Each film-coated tablet contains 50 mg of Sildenafil (as sildenafil citrate).
Sildenafil tablet uses
Sildenafil is used to treat men who have erectile dysfunction (also called sexual impotence). Sildenafil belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly.
Sildenafil 50 mg price
Sildigra 50mg Sildenafil can be bought here at a very competitive price of $0.55 per pill.
How to use Sildenafil 50 mg
It would be best if you used Sildenafil 50mg in the following way:
- Take only one tablet at a time.
- Take the tablet one hour before you plan to have sex.
- Do not eat a heavy meal beforehand.
- Do not drink more than one or two units of alcohol beforehand.
- Do not take more than one tablet in 24 hours.
Sildenafil 50 mg side effects
- Bladder pain.
- A burning feeling in the chest or stomach.
- Cloudy or bloody urine.
- Increased frequency of urination.
- Pain on urination.
- Stomach upset.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Sildenafil 50 mg dosage
- For treatment of erectile dysfunction:
- For oral dosage form (tablets):
- Adults up to 65 years of age—50 milligrams (mg) as a single dose no more than once a day, 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Alternatively, the medicine may be taken 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual intercourse. Your doctor may adjust your dose if needed.
- Adults 65 years of age and older—25 mg as a single dose no more than once a day, 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Alternatively, the medicine may be taken 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual intercourse. Your doctor may adjust your dose if needed.
- Children—Use is not recommended.
- For treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension:
- For oral dosage forms (suspension or tablets):
- Adults—5 or 20 milligrams (mg) three times a day. Each dose should be taken about 4 to 6 hours apart.
- Children—Your doctor must determine use and dose.