Super Avana has two active ingredients that work simultaneously: Avanafil and Dapoxetine. Avanafil is similar to Viagra in that it helps men get and keep an erection. Dapoxetine makes erections take longer to come on because it slows down the heart rate. Avanafil is part of a group of ED drugs called PDE5 inhibitors, like Viagra. It has a faster start to work than Viagra. It can be up and running in as little as 15 minutes. Concentrates also show that Avanafil has fewer side effects than Super Avana. The best time to start the Super Avana activity is 15 minutes, but it can go on for 14 hours. In this case, you can choose the more powerful Extra Super Avana or, the less impressive Top Avana, which both have active substances in the ratio of 200:60 and 50:30, so if you don’t want to break the tablet Super Avana. Still, it would help if you had more of it or something else; this is a great option. Not more than once a day. Make sure to wait at least 24 hours between each dose. If your erection is painful or lasts more than three hours, get help right away from your doctor or an emergency room.
|Shipping time||7-14 days|
|Active Ingredients||Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg|
|Lasts||up to 4 – 6 hours|
|Starts In||15 min|
|Type||erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation|
|Strength||100 mg 60mg|
[su_note note_color=”#EBF3FF” text_color=”#000000″ radius=”6″]Super Avana tablets are manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. in the strengths of 160 mg (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets ). We also have in stock Tadalift 20 mg by Pfizer (Generic Tadalafil) which is also used for the used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).[/su_note]
Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets) – Product Information
Super Avana is a combination medication containing Avanafil and Dapoxetine, which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (impotence or ED) and premature ejaculation at the same time.
Super Avana tablets are manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. in the strengths of 160 mg (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets ). We also have in stock Tadalift 20 mg by Pfizer (Generic Tadalafil), which is also used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Name of the Drug
We supply original Super Avana tablets manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Manufacturer of Super Avana Tablets
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Active Ingredients present in Super Avana Tablets
Uses of Super Avana Tablets
Super Avana helps get an erection and maintain it for a more extended period. Super Avana by Sunrise Remedies is a combination drug containing Generic Stendra (Avanafil 100mg) and Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine 60mg). Generic Stendra is the latest medicine to treat Erectile Dysfunction, similar to other well-known phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5 inhibitors). Generic Priligy is a well-known medication to treat premature ejaculation.
Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg acts by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, leading to increased serotonin’s action at presynaptic receptors and postsynaptic receptors. Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) inhibits the ejaculatory expulsion reflex at the supraspinal level by modulating the activity of lateral paragigantocellular nucleus (LPGA) neurons. This causes an increase in pudendal motoneuron reflex discharge (PMRD) latency. Through this mechanism of regulating the central nervous system activity, the sense of control increases, and premature ejaculation is significantly reduced.
Avanafil 100 mg acts by inhibiting an enzyme’s specific phosphodiesterase type 5. Phosphodiesterase type 5 is mainly found in the corpus cavernosum of the penis and other body tissues. The enzymatic inhibition by Generic Stendra (Avanafil 100mg) leads to prolonged and sustained penile erection.
The combination drug Super Avana has a rapid onset of action and starts working in as short as 15 minutes after consumption. It is superior to many other Erectile Dysfunction medications with its dual-action.
Super Avana Dosage
The adult dosage of Super Avana is one tablet about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) can be taken with or without food.
The drug reaches its maximum activity in approximately 30 minutes. The results and performance of Super Avana vary as per the individual being treated. The maximum daily dose of Super Avana is one tablet (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg).
How to Use Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets)
Take Super Avana 160 mg by Sunrise Remedies precisely as prescribed by your healthcare provider. Do not change your dose without talking to your healthcare provider.
The usual dosage is 1 tablet 30 min before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet whole to avoid a bitter taste with at least one full glass of water. It can be taken with or without food. Do not take more than one tablet every 24 hours. At least 24 hours must pass before your next dose.
Super Avana has a high success rate and will work in more than 80% of all men with ED-related problems. The effect may vary from person to person depending on how fast the tablet is broken down and absorbed by the body’s enzymes.
Super Avana Contraindications
Super Avana tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or Avanafil or any inactive ingredient present in Super Avana tablets. Super Avana is also contraindicated in the following cases:
- Super Avana is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or to any of the inactive ingredients.
- Super Avana is also is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
- Combining alcohol with Super Avana may enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, increasing the risk of accidental injury. Hence, patients should avoid alcohol intake when taking Super Avana tablets.
- Super Avana should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be immediately discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders. As SSRIs have the potential to lower the seizure threshold, Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) should be discontinued in any person who develops seizures and avoided in persons with unstable epilepsy.
- Administration of Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated.
Super Avana Side effects
Super Avana side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients being treated include headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhoea, insomnia, fatigue, flushing, nasal congestion, nasopharyngitis, and back pain.
Common side effects (affects less than 1 in 10 people):
- • feeling sick
- • feeling irritable, anxious, agitated, or restless
- • feeling numb or having “pins and needles.”
- • difficulty getting or keeping an erection
- • sweating more than usual or flushing
- • diarrhea, constipation, or having wind
- • stomach pain, bloating, or being sick
- • problems sleeping or strange dreams
- • feeling tired or sleepy, yawning
- • blocked nose (nasal congestion)
- • a rise in blood pressure
- • difficulty concentrating
- • shaking or trembling
- • lower interest in sex
- • ringing in the ears
- • blurred vision
- • indigestion
- • dry mouth
Uncommon side effects (affects less than 1 in 100 people):
- • fainting or feeling dizzy upon standing (see advice above)
- • change in mood, feeling overly excited or feelings of paranoia
- • feeling confused, disoriented or unable to think clearly
- • slow or irregular heartbeat or increase in heart rate
- • loss of sex drive, problems reaching orgasm
- • feeling weak, sedated, lethargic or fatigued
- • feeling depressed, nervous or indifferent
- • feeling hot, jittery, abnormal or drunk
- • vision problems or dilated pupils
- • low or high blood pressure
- • feeling itchy or cold sweat
- • spinning sensation
- • abnormal taste
- • teeth grinding
Rare side effects (affects less than 1 in 1000 people):
- • feeling dizzy following exertion
- • sudden onset of sleep
- • urgency of bowel action
If any side effects get serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this section, please tell your doctor.
Stop taking Super Avana by Sunrise and see your doctor straight away if:
- • you have fits (seizures)
- • you faint or feel light-headed when you stand up
- • you notice any changes in your mood
- • you have any thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
- If you notice any of the above, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor.
Fainting and low blood pressure
The medicine can make you faint or drop your blood pressure when you stand up. Take the tablet with at least one full glass of water to help lower the chance of this happening. Do not take the medicine if you are dehydrated (you do not have enough water in your body).
Tell your doctor if you have taken more tablets than you should. You may feel sick or be sick.
Talk to your doctor before you stop taking Super Avana by Sunrise. You may have problems sleeping and feel dizzy after you stop taking this medicine, even if you have not taken it every day.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor.
Warnings & Precautions
Do not take Super Avana in combination with alcohol and fatty foods as this reduces its effect. Do not under any circumstances take Super Avana if you are taking any medication containing Nitrates. Stop taking Super Avana if you feel uncomfortable or experience and undesired side effects. Consult a doctor if in doubt.
Do not take Super Avana if you are allergic to Avanafil, dapoxetine, or lactose (a type of sugar), if you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm, or if you are taking:
- • medicines for depression called “monoamine oxidase inhibitors” (MAOIs)
- • thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- • other medicines for depression
- • lithium a medicine for bipolar disorder
- • linezolid an antibiotic used to treat infections
- • tryptophan a medicine to help you sleep
- • st John’s wort, a herbal medicine
- • tramadol used to treat serious pain
- • medicines used to treat migraines
- • certain medicines for fungal infection, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- • certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir and atazanavir
- • certain antibiotics for treating infection, including telithromycin
- • Nefazodone® an antidepressant
Do not take Super Avana by Sunrise at the same time as any of the medicines listed above. If you have taken any of these medicines, you will need to wait 14 days after you stop taking it before you can start taking this medicine. Once you have stopped taking this medicine, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. If you are not sure about what to do, talk to your doctor.
Check with your doctor before taking Super Avana by Sunrise if:
- • you drink alcohol
- • you have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation
- • you use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics or benzodiazepines
- • you have ever had a mental health problem such as depression, mania (symptoms include feeling overexcited, irritable or not being able to think clearly), bipolar disorder (symptoms include serious mood swings between mania and depression) or schizophrenia (a psychiatric disease)
- • you have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems
- • you have kidney problems
- • you have epilepsy
- • you have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure
- • you have moderate or severe liver problems
If any of the above apply to you (or you are not sure), talk to your doctor. Your doctor should perform a test to make sure that your blood pressure doesn’t drop too much when you stand up from lying down.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Super Avana by Sunrise and other medicines may affect each other causing side effects.
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines:
• nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen or acetylsalicylic acid
• medicines to thin your blood, such as warfarin
• certain medicines used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain (angina) (such as verapamil and diltiazem), enlarged prostate or erectile dysfunction, as these medicines may lower your blood pressure, possibly upon standing
• certain other medicines for fungal infection, such as fluconazole
• certain other medicines for HIV, such as amprenavir and fosamprenavir
• certain other antibiotics for treating infection, such as erythromycin and clarithromycin
• aprepitant used to treat nausea
Super Avana by Sunrise should only be used by men only.
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. If you experience any of these or similar effects, you should avoid driving or operating hazardous machinery.
Super Avana Tablets and Alcohol
Patients should be informed that both alcohol and PDE5 inhibitors including Avanafil, act as mild vasodilators and when they are taken in combination, blood pressure lowering effects of each individual compound can be increased. Therefore, physicians should inform patients that substantial consumption of alcohol (e.g., greater than 3 units) in combination with Super Avana can increase the potential for orthostatic signs and symptoms, including increase in heart rate, decrease in standing blood pressure, dizziness, and headache.
Combining alcohol intake with Dapoxetine may enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol with undergoing treatment with Super Avana tablets.
Super Avana Tablets During Pregnancy
Dapoxetine as well as Avanafil has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C . Super Avana is not indicated for use by women. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Super Avana tablets in pregnant women.
Super Avana Nursing Considerations
Super Avana tablets are not indicated for use by women. It is not known if either Dapoxetine or Avanafil are excreted in human breast milk.
Buy Super Avana Pills Online at Only $6 per Pill
You can buy Super Avana online from Clear Sky Pharmacy at a cheap price. Super Avana 160 mg pills (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets ), manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd., India are supplied in a box containing a blister strip of 4 tablets. The 160 mg tablets cost only $6 per unit when you place an order for 60 tablets.
The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.