Super Vidalista (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine) for erectile dysfunction and prolonged ejaculation, the two-in-one pill
|Shipping time||7-14 days|
|Active Ingredients||Tadalafil + Dapoxetine|
|Lasts||up to 48 hours|
|Starts In||30-60 min|
|Strengths||20 mg + 60 mg|
Super Vidalista is the magic two-in-one pill for your ED and prolonged ejaculation problems. Last longer with a bone har hard on.
About Super Vidalista (Tadalafil 20 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg)
Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are treated with Super Vidalista tablets. Tadalafil and Dapoxetine are the active ingredients in these tablets. You can purchase this tablet on a doctor’s prescription from any leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Tadalafil 20 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg, per tablet, are the active ingredients in Super Vidalista. This combination tablet is available in various other substitutes with varying strengths at the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
- Vidalista 2.5 mg
- Vidalista 5 mg
- Vidalista 10 mg
- Vidalista 20 mg
- Vidalista CT 20 mg
- Vidalista 40 mg
- Vidalista 60 mg
- Vidalista 80 mg
- Vidalista Black 80 mg
- Super Vidalista
- Vidalista Professional
- Extra Super Vidalista
Super Vidalista Uses
Super Vidalista is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
How does Super Vidalista Work
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor that is an active ingredient in Super Vidalista tablets. It works in Erectile Dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels in men.
Dapoxetine is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor used to treat premature ejaculation.
Before you take Super
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Tadalafil and Dapoxetine
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing diseases, surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Herbal Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What to avoid with Super Vidalista
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs which need your alertness
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When you shouldn’t take Super Vidalista
You should avoid Super Vidalista if you:
- Have you ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problems or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Are Pregnant
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Heart Attack/Stroke/ Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Disease
- You have observed a decrease in Hearing and/or Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs, or Therapies
Super Vidalista is a prescription-only medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is available in a variety of strengths and other substitutes. Because the age and severity of the condition vary from patient to patient, you should always consult your doctor about its use, dosage, frequency, and duration.
To avoid stomach upset, patients should take Super Vidalista at a set time, preferably with food. It is not recommended for females, pediatrics, or adolescents in either group.
How much should you take from Super Vidalista
To take Super Vidalista, patients should always follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions. One tablet per day, one hour before intercourse, is sufficient to combat your health problem.
How To Take The Super Vidalista (Tadalafil and Dapoxetine)
Super Vidalista should be taken at the time prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet whole, with no chewing or crushing. To avoid stomach upset, it is always best to take it with food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Super Vidalista
It is always best to take Super Vidalista precisely as your doctor directs. You should avoid taking this medication in larger doses or longer than recommended.
If you suspect an overdose, contact your doctor or go to a nearby medical facility.
In any case, do not share your medication with anyone nearby. Taking medicines without a doctor’s prescription can have serious consequences.
If you miss a dose of Super Vidalista, take it as soon as you remember. If you miss a dose, do not double it the next time. Multiple doses taken at the same time can have negative consequences.
Tadalafil Side Effects
- Bloody Nose
- Burning, Numbness, and Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Super Vidalista may interact with other medications or supplements you are taking, causing adverse effects or causing your medication to not work correctly. As a result, you must inform your doctor if you take any vitamins, herbal supplements, or over-the-counter medications. It has the following drug interactions:
- Atazanavir, Ritonavir
- Nitric oxide
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution
Super Vidalista should be used very cautiously in:
- Blood pressure-lowering medications (Antihypertensives)
- In patients having Penile deformity or Painful Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- In patients who are taking treatment with Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- In the case of Surgery, including Dental Procedures or others
- In case of eye problems
- It is not recommended for females and children Population.
- You must discuss with your doctor all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Keep super vidalista away from children and pets. If you have any questions about the dosage, timing, or strength of the tablet, consult your doctor.
Do not stop taking Super Vidalista in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Super Vidalista should be stored at room temperature in a dark, clean, and dry place. Before purchasing, ensure that the tablets are in good condition and are not damaged.
There are no reviews yet.