Systane, 15 ml x 2 bottles
Generic Name: Polyethylene Glycol 400
Alcon Systane Lubricating Eye Drops Uses
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
Alcon Systane Lubricating Eye Drops have been scientifically formulated to provide soothing, long lasting relief and comfort from signs and symptoms associated with dry, irritated eyes. Systane relieves ocular fatigue, burning and stinging as well as foreign body sensation or grittiness. Systane combats aggressors such as inadequate natural tear film, exposure to wind or sun, prolonged TV watching or concentrated computer work.
Alcon Systane Warnings
For external use only
Do not use Systane if
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using Systane eye drops
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop of Systene eye drops and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Systene eye drops Directions
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at room temperature
Boric acid, calcium chloride, hydroxypropyl guar, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-1 as a preservative, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, zinc chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
- Soothing comfort and lasting relief for dry eyes
- Contains: polyethylene glycol 400 4 mg/ml and propylene glycol 3 mg/ml)
- Contents: 15 ml