- All sales are final and cancellations are not accepted after payment has been processed.
- The buyer of products from this site is responsible for determining and abiding by his/her country’s importation regulations. In the event an order is detained and confiscated by foreign customs, the loss rests completely with the purchaser. Seized products will NOT be reshipped free of charge or refunded unless agreed on with PharmaOffshore BEFORE an order is placed.
PharmaOffshore takes no responsibility for confirming the importation requirements, including any prescription requirements and regulations of the purchaser and the purchasers country of origin. All products are shipped:
– at the full risk of the purchaser.
– in agreement of holding PharmaOffshore reserved towards any legal action, that might be brought against the purchaser if not acting in accordance with the regulations and importation laws of the destination country.
- Stated shipping time on this site is only an estimation and we can not be held responsible for delays in processing and shipping. Normally orders are shipped the following business day but it can take several days for an order to be prepared and shipped due to stock status on ordered products. Delay in order process is not accepted as an excuse to cancel orders placed on this site.
- If the wrong products has been ordered and shipped to a customer from Pharmaoffshore.com, we’re unable to accept a return. It is ALWAYS up to the customer to make sure the correct product has been ordered and PharmaOffshore can NOT be held responsible for a misplaced order.
- Returns of shipments/orders are not accepted. Orders returned or rejected will NOT be received by PharmaOffshore. Do not return any medications, they would be lost and you will not receive a refund/reship. PharmaOffshore can NOT be held responsible for orders not being claimed by the recipient.
By accessing and using this Site, you agree that your access and use is subject to the foregoing terms and conditions as well as applicable laws. Our failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
If any part of this agreement is held unenforceable, then such part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, with the remainder of the agreement remaining in full force and effect. The terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us governing your use of the Site.
We do NOT recommend any drug or give medical advice.
We only express opinions and provide information.
Whether a medication is right for you is a decision between you and the prescribing doctor.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.